E&A is pleased to announce it is introducing a sophisticated proof-of-delivery solution for Infor Distribution end users.
E&A’s solution leverages the power of smart phones with the convenience and cost savings of the Cloud. E&A has configured the software to make it easier for businesses using Infor Distribution solutions to reduce their delivery and customer service costs and grow their margins.
Ingenious, elegant and cost-effective
E&A’s smartphone-based proof-of-delivery system is designed to drive costs down and maximize margins. E&A uses inexpensive smartphones instead of expensive proof-of-delivery terminals and mobile computers. E&A’s solution makes it easy to track deliveries, improve the productivity of delivery fleets and reduce customer service costs. Customers simply sign with a fingertip! Signatures and delivery information are automatically uploaded to the servers in the Cloud and downloaded into the end user’s ERP system.
The software is a hosted Cloud-based system. E&A hosts the application, stores the data, takes care of all upgrades and uploads delivery information directly from smartphones at the point of delivery. You don’t need to buy servers and there’s no special software for you to install or maintain. You simply get access to all your delivery information, hosted in a secure data center. Look up any delivery information anywhere, anytime from any device with an Internet connection.
- Reduce customer service costs, invoice faster and get paid faster
- E&A’s solution captures customer signatures on smartphones. If a customer has a question about when a delivery was made or who signed for it, your customer service reps can call up that information instantly, complete with signature, and send a copy to the customer.
- Return tracking: increase accuracy and accountability
- Since the application captures signatures when returned items are picked up at customer sites, you always know what return items were loaded on which trucks; keeping your drivers accurate and accountable.
- Powerful invoice search capabilities: be incredibly responsive
- The software allows customer service reps to look up proof-of-delivery information by invoice number, customer number, PO number, route and many other ways right from their desk. Your customer service reps will be faster and more responsive than ever to customer inquiries.
- Driver performance reporting: reduce your delivery costs
- Track when drivers arrive at delivery stops and allows you to monitor driver performance and routes. That helps you make drivers more accountable and more productive.
- Runs on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Dedicated proof-of-delivery terminals and mobile computers cost thousands of dollars each. E&A’s proof-of-delivery solution that uses low-cost smartphones that your drivers are probably using already, so the cost of deployment is incredibly low. Communicate by voice with drivers and track all their delivery information in real-time with one easy to use, familiar device.
- Take photos of deliveries
- Your drivers can quickly take a photo at the delivery site and automatically attach to an invoice. No more questioning as to where a package was delivered or picked up, or in what condition it was in. The proof is in the photo and at your fingertips.
To learn more about E&A’s proof-of-delivery solution for Infor Distribution end users, contact Stan Mrazeck at 410.766.6076 x5332.