Earnest & Associates (E&A) has partnered with Rouse Consulting Group (RCG) to provide next generation Managed IT Services.
RCG is a leading provider of Managed IT Services for small and medium sized businesses. RCG provides support for E&A’s legacy Pro-Netguard and Pro-Recovery (Pro Series) IT managed services solutions. RCG is highly regarded in the industry and has long established itself in the vanguard of providing the SMB marketplace “best in breed” managed service practices and protocols.
IT environments have become more complex – yet more than ever, businesspeople like you rely on their IT systems to run mission-critical applications. The pressure to open up your IT environment to trading partners exposes multiple touch-points to danger. The E&A/RCG partnership provides the next generation Managed IT Services you need to protect your company’s valuable IT assets from harm.
E&A and RCG’s IT Managed Services address all of your IT management needs. Our services represent a substantial enhancement to E&A’s legacy Pro Series solution in terms of both capability and coverage.
Core Managed Service Offering
- Critical Server(s) / Desktop Recurring Back-Up (Formatted to support disaster recovery; not general data retrieval)
- Back-Up Verification and Archiving
- On-Site Network Attached Server “NAS” & Off-Site Back-Up Storage
- 24/7 Monitoring & Notification of Back-Ups
- 24/7 Network Monitoring & Critical Alert Notification
- Anti-Virus Installation & Maintenance
- Spyware Detection
- Disk Health Monitoring
- Microsoft Patch & Update Management
- Base Executive & Asset Utilization Reporting
Ancillary Managed Services
- Disaster Recovery, Bare Metal Restores, Virtualization & Data Restoration
- Specific Anti-Virus and Spyware Removal
- Other Network Related Remote Support
- Regulatory Compliance Assistance
- Firewall Management
- Content Filtering
- Gateway Antivirus / Antispyware
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Application Firewall
- Hosted Exchange
- Hosted Sharepoint
- Vendor Source Management