Get it right from the beginning—sourcing & production planning starts at the time of sale.
Blown production budgets, missed promise dates, and unfulfilled customer expectations occur because of a lack of coordination and collaboration between the sales process and the sourcing and production planning processes.
E&A leverages technology to build systems that foster collaboration and communication between all of the sales, material planning, and production decision makers through a shared information platform that opens up visibility into:
- Material and Resource Availability and Sales Order Resources Allocation
- Material Resource Planning
- Production Scheduling
- Supply Chain Resource Management
- Historical Order and Item Conformation – Customer Specifications; Bill of Materials; Work Order Setup
This information platform enables the making of realistic customer commitments with confidence at the time of sale knowing that:
- The availability of material, outside services, and production resources have been considered
- Work order routers are set to quickly start production and deliver output to customer specifications
- Coordination between procurement and production are set in place and ready to go
Lay a plan of success from the outset of the sale for delivering on your customer commitments and achieving your company’s financial goals.
E&A will help you more tightly align your sales, procurement, and production efforts.