Solutions for Wholesalers and Distributors
Advances in online, mobile, and cloud technologies, as well an increased reliance on collaboration between suppliers, customer, and employers, are just some of the challenges that are forcing distribution models to change. This shifting landscape offers an opportunity for distributors like you to take a more proactive role in the value delivered from suppliers to customers-actively monitoring inventory demand, detecting trends, and implementing new strategies to help keep your suppliers lean, your customers satisfied, and your business ready to sell to the next generation.
Earnest & Associates (E&A) represents Infor Distribution, developer of some of the most robust and easy-to-use solutions created specifically for wholesale distributors.
Infor Distribution serves many vertical markets including specific focus in these verticals:
- Building Materials Distributors
- Electrical Distributors
- Industrial Equipment & Supplies
- Fluid Power Distributors
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment
- Medical Supplies
- Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning (PHAC) Distributors
You Can Trust Infor Distribution
Many of the world’s leading distributors trust Infor Distribution to improve their business.
- McNaughton-McKay Electric Company
- Southern Hardware
- Quality Bicycle Products
- Waxie Sanitary Supply
- The Hunton Group
With Infor Distribution you can…
- Make better decisions because you’ll have more accessible and reliable data.
- Strengthen your global supply chain.
- Automate your business.
- Communicate better with customers.
- Invest in the future with increased innovation.
- Manage increasingly complex products.
- Increase productivity and reduce costs, while offering customers exactly what they want.
- Respond faster to changing market conditions.
- Ensure easy and accurate compliance.