Not All Customers are the Same!
Learn how Customer Stratification can grow sales and profits.
Instinctively, you know that not all of your customers are the same. Some are more profitable than others.
Research Has Shown…
Typically, 80% of distributor profitability is concentrated in 10% of their customers.
Meanwhile, less than 5% of their profitability is represented by 75% of their customers.
How do you objectively determine which are your most and least profitable customers? How should you be treating them differently?
We help answer these questions for you with our customer stratification solution. Adhering to industry best practices articulated by the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW), our customer stratification solution allows business people to implement strategies that drive more profitable growth.
How It Works
Leveraging your existing ERP investment, we work with your management team to tailor the factors in the customer stratification model that are most relevant to your business. Our solution leverages the quantifiable information within your ERP system. The customized model is delivered to you through a series of easy-to-use, interactive dashboards that provide unique insights into your business – and your customers – all in one place.
E&A has teamed with StratMax to turn your data into actionable information. StratMax business consultants will help ensure that you are doing the right things with the right customers to boost your bottom-line profitability. Over 30 years of sales and marketing experience has established StratMax as the leading practitioner of customer stratification strategies in the wholesale distribution industry.
What It Is
Our customer stratification solution is a set of sophisticated yet easy-to-use tools that are customized to your business. Empower your sales team with strategies that have been proven to drive more sustainable, profitable growth.
- Groundbreaking industry research by the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW) serves as the foundation of E&A’s solution.
- The customer stratification model is customized to each client’s unique business needs.
- Results are delivered using a powerful cloud-based, interactive dashboard.
- The comprehensive solution combines our technical expertise with StratMax’s hands-on customer stratification management.
- Creative strategies to stretch, develop, examine, and protect your customers are provided by industry experts with deep industry knowledge.
- Model data is updated quarterly on an ongoing basis to help your business gain control of a rapidly changing competitive environment.
- No more sifting through reams of paper reports and complex spreadsheets to get the vital data you need to develop more effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Empower your sales and management team to collaborate & sell more effectively using cloud-based applications including MS Office, E&A’s business intelligence tools & online access to StratMax consultants.
- Best practices, case studies of additional strategies, and personalized training and implementation services are included.
- A significant upfront capital investment is not required to get started. “Pays for itself” as license holders implement strategies that drive profitable growth and EBITDA improvement.
Customer Stratification is customer profitability on steroids.
– Scott Benfield, Benfield Consulting
A Review of “Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting Profitability”
Industry studies have demonstrated that customer stratification can significantly drive EBITDA improvement, with positive effects across the business enterprise. A properly deployed customer stratification plan produces a myriad of benefits.
More Accurate Sales Force Deployment
Identify New Growth Opportunities
Optimize Pricing to Improve Profitability
Better Inventory Management
Better Marketing Communications
Targeted Sales Force Compensation
What You Get
- Customer Stratification Solutions from E&A & StratMax
- Includes research, training, workshops, software, and continuous improvement.
- Copy of NAW Research book,
“Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting Profitability”
- Full Day Onsite Modeling Workshop (Facilitated by StratMax)
- Half Day Onsite Management Workshop (Facilitated by StratMax)
- Half Day Onsite Sales Team Workshop
- Daily Profitability Trends Updates
- Interactive Dashboards
- Over 50 Proven Best practice Strategies in an Interactive Dashboard
- Model Updated Quarterly
- Best Practices Web Conferences
- E&A Online Learning Modules
3 Thing Your Customer Stratification Solution MUST Have
To Grow Distribution Sales and Profits
Ready to Learn More? Get In Touch.
We are eager to discuss your business needs and answer any questions you may have about customer stratification. Please fill out the form below or call us at 888.766.6076 and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
Latest From the Our Customer Stratification Blog
Salespeople Can’t Live Without Insight [Part 3 of 3]
How Empowered Distributors Sell More Effectively. In Part 3 of our series, ‘Salespeople Need Customer Insights,’ we share how distributors like you can leverage the insights gained from Customer Stratification to sell more knowledgeably. The examples in our discussion are drawn from the E&A/StratMax Partnership, whose Customer